We are ready to introduce our NEW formulated Lash Lift! The first Sodium Bromate free formulation. Prior to the banning of Sodium Bromate, as product innovators for the beauty industry we formulated a fixing lotion with hydrogen peroxide as the main ingredient.
Why is this more beneficial? Because Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down into water then oxygen. Our new formulation is also ultra nourishing to not only keep your clients lashes conditioned but offering longer lasting results. With only having to process your clients in less than 8 MINUTES!
Why was Sodium Bromate banned? The ingredient was banned on December 5th 2019 in Canada and Italy. Due to the fact that Sodium Bromate broke down into acids salts which made it very harmful to the clients lashes or brows as well as the technician inhaling it on a day to day bases.
- Sodium bromate free
- 5-8 minute processing time
- Gentle keratin formulation
- Made in USA
- Registered and Approved with Health Canada
- Kit can service up to 50 clients (a little product goes a long way)
- Airless pumps which saves product
- Softer formula with longer-lasting results.
- Our new formulation does NOT contain sodium bromate.
- Lifting Glue (10mL)
- Keratin Perm (10mL) 5-8 mins processing time
- Setting Lotion (10mL) 5-8 mins processing time
- Nourishing Gel (10mL)
- Silicone Eyepads in small, medium & large
We recommend pairing with our HDi Brow & Lash Brush!