How To Apply Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Clean the lashes by shampooing, air-drying and gently brushing them;
- Take the liquid liner out and place it behind the eyelashes before application;
- Draw from the inner corner and go towards the outer corners;
- (For a winged style, start with the wings first on both eyes);
- Avoid having your eyeliner touch your lashes. Always apply the eyeliner above the lash line to prevent touching the extensions.
How to Remove Eyeliner With Eyelash Extensions
- Use a lint-free material such as doe foot, scot towel square, or makeup brush.
- Dip it in the lash shampoo and gently rub off the eyeliner from the eyelids by pressing. Don't swipe back and forth or side to side while cleaning;
- Wash the eyelash extensions with the cleanser again;
- Dry and comb the lashes.